Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or
viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is
not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other
than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the
operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided
for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).